I’m Jeff – a certifiable Disney Geek. I started this Guide as a document I sent to family and friends thinking about going to Disney World and am just now converting it to a website.
I’ve been going to Disney World since I was a young child – my first trip was in 1979 and I’ve been more than 70 times since.
People always want to know my “favorites” – so, in no particular order:
- Favorite Character: Stitch (he is the only Disney character that is “good” but can get away with bad)
- Favorite Park: Epcot (it’s the music, mostly – entrance loop and Illuminations, specifically)
- Favorite Attraction: Rock ‘n Roller Coaster (I’m a coaster freak and this is the best one here)
- Favorite Deluxe Resort: Wilderness Lodge (it’s the theming)
- Favorite Moderate Resort: Cabins at Fort Wilderness (it’s the quiet)
- Favorite Value Resort: Pop Century (they have their own bus and aren’t as expensive as Art of Animation)
- Favorite Dining Location at Magic Kingdom: The Columbia Harbour House
- Favorite Dining Location at Epcot: Teppan Edo
- Favorite Dining Location at DHS: Sci-Fi DineIn Theater
- Favorite Dining Location at Animal Kingdom: Pizzafari
- Favorite Transportation Method: Monorail
- Favorite Parade: Boo To You @ Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party @ Magic Kingdom (specifically, the Gravediggers and their shovels)
- Favorite Fireworks: Illuminations: Reflections of Earth @ Epcot